Wednesday 19 June 2013

Freeplay Area



















So I’ve filled a plant pot on the patio with sticks (cuttings from a hedge I massacred) and a pile of stones. That’s all I’ve collected so far I feel a trip to the forest is in order so that’s next on the outing list for a good old scavenger hunt. :-)
Our sticks have been there for two days and we have had houses built, towers, a one on one battle toddler verses wind in a crazy swirling almost sword fight ( for this you had to be there but i was crying with laughter at the seriousness the lol dude attacked the air with!) and the latest fun campfires. We are gonna camp in the garden this weekend and I have a camp obsessed lad on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I love reading them and will always reply!